Shiloh Methodist Church
Shiloh Methodist Church was dedicated December 3, 1878, but its roots go back to 1817. The church is still the same building of 1878, with the original exterior boards still in place.
Shiloh Methodist Church is part of the North Alabama Hallelujah Trail of Sacred Places, a driving tour of 32 churches that are at least 100 years old, stand on their original sites, still hold services and are accessible to the public. For more information, visit www.northalabama.org/trails/hallelujah.