Riverside Campground & The Cove Restaurant
- Nightly & Seasonal RV sites with full hook-up
- Tent sites
- Bath houses with showers
- Newly renovated motel units
- The only boat ramp on Weiss Lake with open water year round
- Fish cleaning station
- Full service restaurant, The Cove At Riverside Campground
- ...and more!
1210 County Road 131
Cedar Bluff, Alabama
We are excited to announce that our remodeling project is complete. Every room at our facility has been remodeled and refurnished for your ultimate comfort and relaxation. Each unit is equipped with cable TV and contains 2 double beds, a full bath, fridge, microwave and more. Other amenities located on the property include a boat ramp to Weiss Lake, and a fish cleaning station.
Located on Weiss Lake, Riverside Campground provides guests with all their RV and camping needs. We offer RV sites with full water, sewer and electric hook-up. We also offer sites for tenting. Most sites include a fire pit and clean bath houses with showers for guest use. Other amenities include a boat ramp, a fish cleaning station and more. Our motel rooms have been completely remodeled and freshened up for the summer and our newly renovated restaurant is open. Please check back often for updates!
- Primitive Camping (no water & electric): $15 per night, based on 2 people. ($5 each additional person). Stay 6 nights, get the 7th night free
- Tent Camping (includes water & electric): $25 per night, up to 4 people ($5 each additional person). Stay 6 nights, get the 7th night free
- RV Camping (30amp and 50amp available): $35 per night. Stay 6 nights, get the 7th night free. Stay a full month for only $350 plus .10kw for electricity used
- Annual Spots: $2700 per year for inside lot. Annual renters must put electrical & water in their name
Boat Ramp: $3 fee for non-guests - FREE with stay
A great place to get away! Although walk-ins are welcome, we ask that reservations be made at least 2 weeks in advance to ensure desired accommodations. We also ask that 24 hours notice be provided for cancellations.
The Cove at Riverside may be tucked away but it is drawing rave reviews from campers and patrons from next door and as far away as Atlanta, Chattanooga and Birmingham.
You have to try the Country Fried Steak, Hamburger Steak and Country Fried Catfish. Homemade mashed potatoes, creamed corn and green beans are absolutely delicious. Homemade desserts and daily specials are beyond wonderful. You will come back again and again!!!
Lodging Style and Amenities
MOTEL & CAMPGROUND