Riley Creek Campground
45 RV and camp sites on scenic Watts Bar lake in East Tennessee. Tents are allowed. Nightly/monthly/seasonal rates are available. The campground is lakeside and has two swimming areas. During summer and fall the campground may have very few openings.
The campground may not be able to accommodate Class A campers and/or modern campers over 30 ft. with pull outs.
There is no reservation system in place, only a manager on-site. For more information, please call (865) 250-6152.
- I-40 to Kingston Exit 352.
- Head southwest on TN-58/N. Kentucky Street approx 5 miles.
- Turn left onto Walnut Grove Rd & then Angler's Cove Road.
- Campground is approximately 2.5 miles from Hwy 58.
Maximum Campsite Spur Length
Number of Camp Sites
Pet Friendly Notes
Pets are allowed on leash
- Universally Accessible
- Locally or Family-Owned Business