Nine Lakes Winemaker's Market
Because of the COVID-19 pandemic, we will not have a wine tasting this year. We are converting this event into a safe, fun Winemaker's Market.
Our open-air, spread-out market will be at Melton Lake Park in Oak Ridge, TN on September 12 from 3-7p.m. Buy bottles of TN wine not found in stores. Chat with winemakers and vineyard owners, find unique artisan gifts and pick up something yummy from our food trucks.
All CDC guidelines for health and safety will be followed, including masks for all vendors (we ask that you wear one, too), social distancing, hand sanitizing stations and more.
Tickets are $10/person and will be limited to allow for social distancing. Proceeds support United Way of Anderson County.
With your $10 entry you receive a 6-compartment wine tote & glass.
See you there!
Buy tickets: www.ninelakeswinefestival.com
ADA Accessibility Notes
Ages Festival is Appropriate For
21 and older
East Tennessee has the best wines in our state! Join us for the fourth annual Nine Lakes Wine Festival (which is now a safe Winemaker's Market) at Melton Lake Park in Oak Ridge, Tennessee, 30 minutes from Knoxville in beautiful East Tennessee. We’ll have dozens of award-winning Tennessee wines to purchase, great food, live music, and more.
How to Get There
About 25 miles west of Knoxville, Oak Ridge, Tennessee is conveniently located near I-75 and I-40. Whether you’re in East Tennessee for a trip to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park or Dollywood, it’s easy to plan a visit to Oak Ridge as well.
I-75 North (from Georgia)
- Take exit 81 (Lenoir City) to Hwy. 321N.
- Follow Hwy. 321N to Hwy. 95N to Oak Ridge.
I-75 South (from Kentucky)
- Take exit 122.
- Follow Hwy. 61 to Clinton.
- Follow Hwy. 95S to Oak Ridge.
I-40 East (from Nashville)
- Take exit 364 to Hwy. 95N.
- Follow Hwy. 95N. to Oak Ridge.
I-40 West (from Asheville, NC)
- Follow 1-40 West to exit 376 to Hwy. 163 N.
- Follow Hwy. 162N. to Hwy. 62W. (Note: Hwy. 62W will turn abruptly right after the cemetery.)
From McGhee-Tyson Airport (Knoxville’s airport)
- Turn left at US 129 (Alcoa Hwy.) toward Knoxville.
- Turn right to merge onto I-140 W. toward Oak Ridge.
- Keep left on Pellissippi Parkway N. toward Oak Ridge.
- Continue onto Hwy. 62W. toward Oak Ridge.
Pet Friendly Notes
For your pets safety and the safety of others, pets are discouraged at this event.
3 to 7 p.m.