John C Campbell Folk School
The John C Campbell Folk Schoolprovides experiences in non-competitive learning and community life that are joyful and enlivening. Located in scenic Brasstown, North Carolina, the Folk School offers year-round weeklong and weekend classes for adults in craft, art, music, dance, cooking, gardening, nature studies, photography and writing.
The venue offers:
- Programs and Classes from pottery to gardening.
- Craft Shop featuring work from over 300 local artisans
- Concert series that celebrates Appalachian music rooted in gospel, bluegrass, folk, and Celtic
- Community dances
- History Center which tells the story of Settlement Schools and Folk schools in the Southeast
- Nature trails that meander on the 300 acre property and pay tribute to the Cherokee influences in the region.
Year-round weeklong and weekend classes for adults in craft, art, music, dance, cooking, gardening, nature studies, photography and writing.
How to Support
Come for a day and learn more about how we are transforming lives through arts.